Most people are aware that a chiropractor can help ease back pain. However, there are some positive aspects of seeing your Rockwall, TX chiropractor routinely that are less well-known. These benefits may just make your life better and healthier.
Advantages of chiropractic care include:
- It produces natural recovery. While most other therapies include medications, surgical procedures, or injection therapy; chiropractic care supports your body in repairing itself naturally.
- It reduces children’s ear infections. A large number of little ones suffer from frequent ear infections, and are often given antibiotic drugs. Some kids experience a decrease in otitis media after getting consistent chiropractic adjustments.
- It can boost your immunity. Studies suggest that chiropractic adjustments may trigger a down regulating of pro-inflammatory cytokines and an boost in antibodies linked to the immune response. In addition, chiropractic can enhance the production of leukocytes that assist the white blood cells in fending off disease.
- It can ease digestive difficulties. If you have a challenging time with your digestive tract, frequent chiropractic visits can often reduce symptoms.
- You get a better night's sleep. When you’re not sidelined with back or neck pain, your standard of sleep improves, assisting you to feel more focused and full of energy.
- It can lower your blood pressure. When the spine is misaligned, body functions -- like your blood pressure -- aren’t properly maintained, putting you at risk of these types of health issues.
- It can improve your balance. The more durable and healthy the spine is, the easier it is to balance, possibly preventing a accident due to instability like a slip and fall.
Enjoy these advantages and more when you see Dr. Keith in Rockwall, TX. Call and arrange your next appointment now!
Alcantra, J and Mayer DM. The successful chiropractic care of pediatric patients with chronic constipation: A case series and selective review of the literature. Clinical Chiropractor 2008. 11 (3) 138-47.
Bakris G, Dickholtz M, Meyer PM, Kravitz G, et al. Atlas vertebra realignment and achievement of arterial pressure goal in hypertensive patients: a pilot study. Journal of Human Hypertension 2007;21:347-352.
Knutson G.A. Significant changes in systolic blood pressure post vectored upper cervical adjustment vs resting control groups: a possible effect of the cervicosympathetic and/or pressor reflex. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapy 2001;24(2):101–109.
McMasters KL, et al. Blood pressure changes in African American patients receiving chiropractic care in a teaching clinic: a preliminary study. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2013; 12(2): 55-59.
Pohlman KA, Holton-Brown MS. Otitis media and spinal manipulative therapy: a literature review. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2012;11(3):160-9.